Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Morning Treasure Hunt Help!

Options
  • 17-12-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey all,

Just looking for some help with an Xmas Morning Treasure Hunt I am doing for my wife...basically different clues leading to different presents and the next clue etc.

I am sorted for poems / riddles / clues to lead to some places with the exception for = Hall Table Drawer & Underneath Stairs & Downstairs Bathroom.

Here is what I have so far (I know these aren't the most criptic of clues but its just a bit of fun and dont need anything thats going to keep her guessing for an hour :-) )

(P.S. Moderators - apologies if i have duplicated in other forums - but it is an XMAS question so feel free to close other ones if you need to..cheers)

Clue 1 (Kitchen Drawers)

Follow this clue to a place things can hide,
    Where spoons, forks and placemats reside.

Clue 2 (Central Heating)

Go to the place that helps keep us warm,
    Beside our eating and seating,
    This place we call our _________.

Clue 3 (Hall Table Drawer) ???????

Clue 4 (Hot Press)

Follow this clue to a very dark spot
    Where bedding and linen and towels may be got
    Go to the landing, go there yourself,
    The clue will be hidden up high on a ?????

Clue 5 (Under Stairs) ???????

Clue 6 (Downstairs Bathroom) ???????

Advertisement