Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
  • 17-12-2011 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭

I have an event I have to attend tomorrow and was just doing some last minute washing.

Just went down to the washroom and the washing machine door is stuck. Like completely jammed. There is a light flashing "door" and the play/pause light is also flashing. The thing is, the load looks finished.

I think someone might have paused the washing machine during the loud cycle, not knowing that this is an urgent wash.

Anyway, how can I open the washing machine door, start the cycle again or what?

So far I've just turned the machine off, but the door's still jammed.

Help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭jonevin

later10 wrote: »
    I have an event I have to attend tomorrow and was just doing some last minute washing.

Just went down to the washroom and the washing machine door is stuck. Like completely jammed. There is a light flashing "door" and the play/pause light is also flashing. The thing is, the load looks finished.

I think someone might have paused the washing machine during the loud cycle, not knowing that this is an urgent wash.

Anyway, how can I open the washing machine door, start the cycle again or what?

So far I've just turned the machine off, but the door's still jammed.

Help?

It's more than likely the water filter at the back of machine. Just pull out machine twist it off and empty it it get towels!!!

This could be located at the front too

Then plug out machine and start again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

You need to put it thru a spin cycle i'm sure. The door won't open if there's water in the drum

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from tLL.

Advertisement