Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi black diamond bds2846ws

Options
  • 16-12-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi

I have this black diamond tv.My remote is broken and I can't get the tv to av.I know I can get universal remote but I'm sitting here with no tv and I'm bored

Any ideas howto get it to av

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,862 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Some TV's auto switch to AV inputs when they detect a signal start up on the input. So, if the device connected to the AV input you want to watch is on, try turning it off and then on again and the TV might switch to that input if it is the sort that does.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

cnocbui wrote: »
    Some TV's auto switch to AV inputs when they detect a signal start up on the input. So, if the device connected to the AV input you want to watch is on, try turning it off and then on again and the TV might switch to that input if it is the sort that does.

Thanks for the reply

I tried that and it worked

Cheers

Advertisement