Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Player Blue or Camel?

Options
  • 16-12-2011 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Which would you prefer?

What type of Camel Cigarettes can you buy in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

Camel Yellow :) from living in France, everyone smokes them!
    when i was an expat i did buy 10 johnny blue when i came home for the novelty cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Razorblades

You can buy Camel blue and yellow where i come from. I'd much rather Camel over John Player blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I'd much prefer John player blue don't like the smell of camel cigarettes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Razorblades

John Player blue are more popular in Ireland. Not many people around here have even heard of Camel and the same goes for Marlboro and that's the most popular cigarette brand in the world and the best i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Not many people around here have even heard of Camel and the same goes for Marlboro and that's the most popular cigarette brand in the world and the best i think.

I didnt realise Kilrush was such a isolated place! I dont know anyone who smoke JP but i am aware they exist :D

But to answer the original question i would go for Camels, depending on what you are smoking now, Camel lights are good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

John Player blue are more popular in Ireland. Not many people around here have even heard of Camel and the same goes for Marlboro and that's the most popular cigarette brand in the world and the best i think.

Maybe not in your neck of the woods, but in the rest of Ireland I'm sure that most people know of the Camel & Marlboro brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

benson boy here. i was a johnny blue smoker then benson then camel now benson.

jp have a good hit and camels are like cigars. best thing is not to smoke or comment. the sharks are preying on us by this info

what about benson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

What about the Cks you can buy in any refutable house for half the price of a normal pack. Just wrap a skin aroundd the filter holes and your laughin.

They have supposedly got 3 times the cancer power than a normal cig but i reckon thats all just scaremongering. Like they used to say they had rat **** in them. Like who goes around picking up rat **** to pack out their tobacco.

Youd wanna be looney to do that.

Dodgy cigarette manufacturer : we just cant make the deadline boss. The rat **** farm just isnt big enough . We need to double our network of ssewer pipes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,635 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

^^^ Wot?
    Rat droppings? CKs? Filter holes? Half price?
    I'm not a ciggy smoker I know but I have no idea what you are telling me here.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I am a ciggie smoker & I haven't a bull's notion either. I don't even know what a 'refutable house' is for a start. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,635 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I know of a disreputable house. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

John Player Blue. Definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

I used to smoke Camel for a few years, but I switched to John Player Blue a year ago.
    I wouldn't go back to Camel....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,122 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I'd go for Camel Yellows over JPs, every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

CK is an acronym for canary kingdom cigarettes. Don't think you can get them here but I think they are available in spain. Dirt cheap but I would rather pay twice as much for normal cigarettes as they are just awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

CK is an acronym for canary kingdom cigarettes. Don't think you can get them here but I think they are available in spain. Dirt cheap but I would rather pay twice as much for normal cigarettes as they are just awful.

In Dublin they are a very popular black market cigarette

• Registered Users Posts: 21 slatterg

So has anyone noticed the price of camel blues has come down to 8.30 recently, thats nearly a euro cheaper than marlboro lights.

i can't find any reasons for this or anyone else talking about it so i thought id post it here

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Camel are readily available in Ireland, I've smoked the camel blues in the past, nice smooth smoke, John Player tend to tear the throat off me a bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement