Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate jobs in Cork

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I'm wondering has anyone information on graduate jobs/ or jobs for the recently qualified in Cork?

I graduated from the University of Limerick with a Business Degree in August and I'm now working as a Recruitment Consultant in Dublin. I really want to move down to Cork (for personal reasons) and I'm wondering has anyone heard, through the grapevine, of upcoming posts in HR, Sales or Accounting and Finance.

It would be great to get some advice on companies that may be potentially hiring in the New Year.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Naresh Babu Vemulapalli

Hi Guys,
    Any one knows Comet Technology in Ajax.If any one knows Could you please tell me how it's work.

Thanks

Advertisement