Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb [Mysql server] = outdated

Options
  • 15-12-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Insufficient Requirements
    You cannot install because WordPress 3.3 requires MySQL version 5.0 or higher. You are running version 4.1.22.

im on a mere Advanced Hosting (Linux), would they update on request ? Dont think i can afford my own server !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Placebo wrote: »
    Insufficient Requirements
    You cannot install because WordPress 3.3 requires MySQL version 5.0 or higher. You are running version 4.1.22.

im on a mere Advanced Hosting (Linux), would they update on request ? Dont think i can afford my own server !

Doubt it. I think I had the same problem with them about a year ago :O
    As far as I can remember their response was to get hosted server off them.

Wouldn't hurt to ask them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

move host, that's ridiculous you can't upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

wow surprisingly they changed it for me, within a day.
    Shocked.

anyway, there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

From the forum charter:
    Web Hosting
    1. Questions about specific web hosting companies or how to use their services aren't allowed.
    2. Looking for recommendations or suggestions for a web host are also prohibited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement