Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog flap -pvc paneled door

Options
  • 15-12-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here put a dog flap in a pvc door? The top is glass but there is a panel on the bottom half which I can cut out for the flap. Can anyone recommend the best flap to put in. Looking for something as well sealed as I can to keep the cold out (it's the back door of my house) and also one which I can lock closed at times too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Yep, the hubby did this a few years back, just cut it out with one of his tools - jigsaw I think.
    We use a pet safe dog door (got it in the US but probably available over the Internet)
    I'm not sure how easy/hard it was as he is great at DIY and I know it didn't take him that long.
    HTH

Advertisement