Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair €30 back on losing bets..

Options
  • 15-12-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get a phone call from them ? Just got a call and the woman said from 7pm tonight til 12pm sunday, they will refund losing bets up to €30.

Little confused here, is that one €30 bet or as many bets up to €30 until sunday :confused:

She said she added it to my account, how can I check this on my account?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

if you are joining use this code, we both will get 500 free bets ,when bet so much after join. My Refer and Earn code is: <Mod edit - no codes allowed>

regarding that call. i imagine it is,an offer on you first bet you place today,if ya lose be back in your account by tomorrow. takes 24 hrs those promos sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

I'm already a member of betfair for nearly two years why would i use a join and refer code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

then dont mind the post. best of luck with your 30 bet. ring customer care to answer the qs,get it asap then.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gon10

Got the same call this evening lose up to €30 on bets in the next five days and they will refund up to €30

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Damn i dont have my number on my account!
    Would this be for everyone or just the people they call?

• Advertisement
Advertisement