Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expanding Abroad

Options
  • 15-12-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,

Through word of mouth i heard about this site and have been using it quite alot lately so finally i decided to post something that people out there may be able to help me with.

I have recently updated the website for my business because as bad as things are you have to keep trying lol!

What i am looking to find out if possible is this. Would anyone out there have any advice on how i could advertise my company abroad?

Specifically Britain but also to a lesser extent mainland Europe?

Getting into the export side of things seems like a logical step next.

Also if anyone has any advice on how to advertise my company in anyways please let me know.

Forgot to say i work in the metal fabrication area. Specfically stainless steel products for the Pharma, Food, Chemical and Medical industries.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Have you done market research? Since you mention you've done up your website Google Ad-words would be a logical step. Click the below link and Google will give you your first 100 quid of ads free and we'll have someone help set up the account for you.

http://gettingbusinessonline.ie/befoundonline

Disclosure - I am involved with the GettingBusinessOnline.ie Project

How competitive would you be in the UK market though as the transport costs might be very high and I'd imagine there are many established brands. Have you thought through your unique selling proposition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

Don't laugh but have a good trawl through Ebay.co.uk to see if there any comparable products on there, and stick a few of your products up there and see how it goes.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I dont think people buy custom metal design units on ebay... It's more a b2b thing

Advertisement