Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Credit Allocation

Options
  • 14-12-2011 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hoping someone can help if I'm in the right place!

I was working three jobs until recently, and had my tax credits split three ways. Then I started doing full time hours for one job, and didn't work at all in the other ones. As my tax credits weren't being used for the other two jobs that week, do you know if I can claim back the tax I paid on my main jobs wages as I wasn't working the other ones?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,796 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yes.

At this stage of the year, wait til you've got all your P45s and P60s, and contact Revenue to ask for a balancing statement.

If you've finished in the other jobs, make sure their payroll people put through a termination from them, so your tax credits for next year get sorted out.

Advertisement