Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Presale tickets on sale 19th Dec....to general public on dec 20th

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800478CDD518025?artistid=735854&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Do you know how you can be eligible for the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

Dotsey wrote: »
    Do you know how you can be eligible for the presale?

O2 Treats customers and certain other companies are eligible. If you look for the article on the Ticket Master website it should tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I always appreciated tommy and the lads.

Will be checking them out for sure yes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

76 quid you must be joking:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

76 quid you must be joking:eek:

I would honeslty pay double that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Interesting and nice to see him back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Was in the Point 20 years ago. Decent gig too, wasn't really into him at the time but a friend gave me 2 tickets as they couldn't go which I sold outside at face value and a tout aproached me as I was walking home with two tickets for half price so myself and another firend went back into the gig and drank for free - result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭rednik

It would be nice if the one and only honorary member of the heartbreakers could make an appearance.;). Looking forward to a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

rednik wrote: »
    It would be nice if the one and only honorary member of the heartbreakers could make an appearance.;). Looking forward to a great night.
    It's unlikely Stevie will be making an appearance, both gigs in the O2 and the Marquee sold out on the day of release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Aeternitas

Not Metal. Guess I shall leave as quickly as I came in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Not metal. Thank fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Aeternitas wrote: »

You couldn't tell from the thread title? And it is the ROCK & Metal forum, after all..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,448 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Aeternitas wrote: »

You rushed into a Tom Petty thread thinking it was metal?

Says more about your knowledge of music to be honest :p

I'd go to this if it wasn't so expensive. My folks are always going on about how great his last show here was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Really disappointed by the pricing of this, would have loved to go but between tickets, transport, food and a hotel for the night it was close to 400 euro for two of us and financially it makes absolutely no sense for one nights entertainment. Petty has long been championing his fans not getting ripped off and I expected that tickets would be no more than 50 or 60 euro.

That said the price is a bargain compared to tickets for Springsteen who seems to view Ireland as a great place to make a few quid. Considering how often he's played here in recent years you'd expect something of a gesture on his part to his Irish fans but with tickets close to 100 euro it's clear that to him and ticketmaster it's only about the money at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

go to cork and be done with it....

Advertisement