Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster v Bath Dublin Pub - Christmas Night Out

Options
  • 14-12-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi

we are having our Christmas night out on Saturday.

Looking for a pub/restaurant in City Center that will have the game on and serve food at the same time...

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

potsy11 wrote: »
    Hi

Looking for a pub/restaurant in City Center that will have the game on and serve food at the same time...

Any suggestions?

The Exchequer possibly.
    The Waterloo on Baggot St maybe, although I think they've gotten rid of their TVs.
    Woolshed definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Legion2008

Go to the game and get hot dogs and burgers for all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

potsy11 wrote: »
    Hi

Any suggestions?

City centre will be absolutely HEAVING on Saturday night, if there is a big group of you I would try to reserve a couple of tables. The Clarendon is not known as a sports bar but they have good food and lots of screens, you could do worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I recommend you reserve tables in O'Neils on suffolk. (The table upstairs) with 3 tvs all around it, taps on the table for guinness and carlsberg and the toilets are right beside the table. Don't miss a second of action on that bad boy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Always liked heading into The Bank on Trinity street for a feed, a pint and a match :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

wixfjord wrote: »
    The Waterloo on Baggot St maybe, although I think they've gotten rid of their TVs.
    Woolshed definitely.

The Waterloo still has the TV, just has brutal beer. Drink it and you will know in morning

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

Went to Exchequer Bar in the end. Great food and great night.

THanks to all

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

i watched it in break for the boarder,only annoying thing was the sound was really low and then they started playing music cause of xmas party's that were starting in other areas

Advertisement