Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pannier fallen off BMW RS 1100

Options
  • 14-12-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Lost on black pannier this morning off BMW RS1100 between Castleknock and Baggot Street, between 7.15 and 8am. I went through the Pheonix Park (the long way). If any one finds it can they let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

If you don't find it' I know a guy selling three panniers for a 2000 BMW R1100RT, donno if they will fit but lets know if you wanna contact him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Sorry I can't report that I've found it. Good luck with the search

But, in case you end up with an single left-hand pannier: I'm looking for a left-hand pannier (or possibly a pair) for the R1100\R1150 RS\RT\S models.

I'd be interested in your contact Fr D - but I won't jump the gun before the OP gets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

...and there was I, thinking it was just me.........I've lost panniers - yes, panniers, plural...from Bee Em's before......so it's not uncommon.....only on the 'oilhead' series, though, never on a K.........

Odd thing, that.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭irishrver

It seems to be a problem with the bmw bikes a friend lost his top box on a r1200rt nearly took the guy in front of me out I also lost mine off my r1200rt only 9 months old both were replaced under warranty if there is no weight in them they bounce loose :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭cscook

Sorry I can't report that I've found it. Good luck with the search

But, in case you end up with an single left-hand pannier: I'm looking for a left-hand pannier (or possibly a pair) for the R1100\R1150 RS\RT\S models.

I'd be interested in your contact Fr D - but I won't jump the gun before the OP gets sorted.

Go ahead with contacting Fr D, I'm still looking for mine and have another potential supplier. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has lost a BMW pannier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Nadaur

ive a full set for the r1100rt (and r series in general) for sale else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

The contact is Nadaur, who has just posted here. :)

Nadaur wrote: »
    ive a full set for the r1100rt (and r series in general) for sale else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

I have both left and right for an r1100s if anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

....went looking for something in the attic yesterday, and found a set of new R1100/R1150RT pannier liner bags.........don't even remember buying them .!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Rippy wrote: »
    I have both left and right for an r1100s if anyone's interested

I PMed you. Please check your inbox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Jesus, half the country is selling a pannier! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 masurian

Same thing happened to me.....glad to see I'm not the only one:-(

Anyway I'm looking for a Right hand side R1100/r1150 pannier if anyone has one to sell.

Advertisement