Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to study

Options
  • 13-12-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

I'm currently studying a level 6 in Web Design/development.
    I would ideally like to continue on to the degree level but can't find a course that is focused on web design and development.

Do you have any recomendations?
    Any advice welcome!
    M

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

I`m doing level 6 aswell, and i do some web design aswell in college, but i already have over 5 years experience with web development.
    Best thing to do?
    Learn on your own...take books, do tutorials, ask for help on forums, ask for review..
    It takes time, but its like walking.. once you learn, you wont forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭mbiking123

Mushaboom wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm currently studying a level 6 in Web Design/development.
    I would ideally like to continue on to the degree level but can't find a course that is focused on web design and development.

Do you have any recomendations?
    Any advice welcome!
    M

Where are you studying the course?

Dont know if its of any interest but lately I can see courses in mobile apps now being run

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Mushaboom

ITB, it's good too, very heavy course load and I feel I'll have a good grounding in xhtml, css, and design programs when I'm finished but I'd like to improve on it further. Their creative digital media course doesn't seem focused on web enough for me...... Not sure what to do.... :confused:

Advertisement