Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa photo. Parents incl or excl??

Options
  • 13-12-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I know it's more than likely up to us parents,(even though we're separated) but which is best in your opinion? I've only the one child

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If it helps, any santa photos of my friend's children I've ever seen are just of the child and santa.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think it is nicer with the parents included:)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

We have both and thinking back I like looking at my santa pictures with my parents in them as I don't really think of them as ever having been young.....much less remember much about it...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

As you are separated there may be less opportunities to have photos of your child with both parents so it maybe a nice momento for your child when he/she is older.

Advertisement