Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butane Lighter Fuel - Where to buy in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-12-2011 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Living in Dundrum so as local as possible. I realise that I could get it in Peterson's on College Green but would prefer not to make that trip.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

try woodys in sandyford ind estate. they would have it for butane soldering irons and all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Every newsagent that I know of (that sell cigaretts) has lighter gas. Very common item to stock.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Thanks for that.

Woodies is Sandyford don't stock it and I was told to try newsagents...The two I tried this morning beside work don't have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

It's been a while since I worked out that way, but there used to be a small key cutting place outside the Sandyford Rd entrance to the centre that sold Zippo's. If they are still there they'll have it.

This is the place, phone number is on the link.

Advertisement