Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas & New Year

Options
  • 12-12-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

From myself and my co-mods I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy & Safe Christmas and New Year.

@fellow Garda Reserves: Best of Luck over this period, Stay Safe & Alert, Keep the chin up and Remain Positive. A New Year awaits with some Positive News I believe :)

@everyone else In-The-Process: It really doesn't matter what stage you are at right now, their are hundreds of places available for Garda Reserves; their will be more up-coming in-takes into Templemore and I sincerely wish you all succeed. If you have any queries, issues or even advice of your own, you know how to get in contact.

I appreciate all those who have contributed during 2011. We have a team-spirit within the Guards in general and I am glad that that is coming through in here also. So Thank You to everyone for your contributions & assistance; advice & support to one another.
    From Kerry4sam, Hooch, Shield, Turner, Geri Boyle & Delancey Happy Christmas and have a Safe & Enjoyable New Year :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement