Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trine 2

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got / played this yet? I'm still not finished the original Trine, as I'm playing through local co-op with my girlfriend and we find it hard to find the 30 minutes we need to go through each level; despite that, we both really like it and not only does Trine 2 look amazing in any trailers I've seen, the reviews have been unanimously positive! I'll probably pick it up sometime after Christmas (I think the developers said that it would not be part of the upcoming Steam sale, as it doesn't make sense to them to discount a $15 game so heavily after only a few weeks) but would love to hear an opinion from those who have already sampled the action.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

havent played it yet, will be picking it up at some stage though as I loved trine 1
    nice simple fun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

It's a great game and the graphics are stunning, it's nice change from the FPS.

If you have a 3DTV/monitor definitely get this game, you will certainly not be disappointed, it looks amazing! Well worth the €13 price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

This is currently on the mid-week madness sale on steam. Videos look like it would be worth a punt....

Advertisement