Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB account activation

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

i set up a permanent tsb student account last monday, from limerick where i attend college. However today my father tried to deposit money into my account from the branch back home in wexford, only to be told that he cant lodge money as the account hasnt been activated...how do i go about activating it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Depp the bank is probably just awaiting a copy of your ID or utility bill before it can be put into use. Best thing to do is to ring your local branch to see what the problem is before you call into them to activate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Welcome to PTSB.

Worst. Bank. Ever.

You can expect problem after problem with one of their products you attempt to take out. They get nothing right first time. Bank card? Won't work. Credit card? They'll lose your application.

Do yourself a favour and open an account with any other bank. I'm back with AIB and I find them to be very good.

Advertisement