Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever contemplated/attempted suicide?

Options
  • 12-12-2011 4:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Have you ever contemplated suicide?
    Obviously people come out with their ''OMG FML'' every now and again, but for example the Gary Speed incident. I mean is this something that people think about often? I find it hard to believe that Gary Speed thought about suicide for the first time and followed through with it, surely he must have experienced some suicidal ideation before. (sorry i don't intend this as a gary speed thread, just using him as an example)
    So is there anyone here who has ever contemplated/attempted suicide? Care to share your reasons, other general mumblings?

Serious topic guys,and sensitive subject, so please no AH responses. It's by discussing this stuff that removes the stigma from it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Serious topic guys,and sensitive subject, so please no AH responses. It's by discussing this stuff that removes the stigma from it.

Try PI, if you don't want AHs responses, or this similar thread already in AHs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement