Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Football Handicap Betting

Options
  • 12-12-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi all,

Had a bet tonight that may/may not have gone a bit sour so looking for advice on the market rules for American Football betting. Have been looking online and also can't seem to find the market rules on Paddy Power.

This bet was placed in the shop so can't check to see if it has settled. I don't bet on the American Football often so am unsure of the rules.

I backed The Chicago Bears +3 v Denver Broncos.
    Should have been in the bag apart from some absolutely idiotic play from Marian Barbor. Anyway the game at full time finished 10-10. Game went to OT and the Broncos won 13-10 with a field goal.

I know that for total points that the OT counts, I was wondering if my bet would have been settled at full time or would it have also included the OT and would result in a push and my stake back.

Help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

OT counts so it's a push

Advertisement