Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messed up suituation-when to take pregnancy test

Options
  • 11-12-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I missed one day of my pill 2 weeks ago. I had 6 more days of my pill to take. I had sex 2 days after I missed the pill (still on the pill) used a condom but it split. Was going to take the morning after but the pharmacist said its highly unlikely as I am so regular with the pil and still taking it. I got a little bit of a period early (finished the pill pack on wed and got a small period by Wed eve). I had a big event and decided to try skip the period this month and go straight on to the next pill packet (start on thursday). Not the best idea as i had a little scare anyway. BUT low and behold it happend again on Sat. The period went, im still taking the pill but the condom split again.. NEVER happens.. I went to the chemist and took the morning after pill. When do I take a pregnancy test... Is this a fertile time.. Im freaking out!!! This never happens....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

It is highly unlikley that you are pregnant - between the pill and the morning after pill you were 95% covered, and in any case, you should not have ovulated. No egg = no pregnancy.

But if you are worried, wait 21 days from when you had unprotected sex and test then, and again a week after if you want to be sure.

But my money would be on you being not pregnant.

And go buy some better quality condoms :)

Advertisement