Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you celebrate New Years Ever on Boards... you are a looser.

Options
  • 11-12-2011 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

...or stationed in some Afghani village or something, or you are an O.A.P. Then that's perfectly acceptable.

Seriously though, I've never seen New Years happen on boards. Do people actually celebrate the new year on boards? Does some forever alone guy post a Happy New Year thread in After Hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Not looser than your ma wha'!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Wheh Wheh Wheh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Stop projecting you nerd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Broads.ie wrote: »
    ...or stationed in some Afghani village or something, or you are an O.A.P. Then that's perfectly acceptable.

Seriously though, I've never seen New Years happen on boards. Do people actually celebrate the new year on boards? Does some forever alone guy post a Happy New Year thread in After Hours?

the older i get the less I want to go out New Years Eve, usually terrible. have a load of stuff to go to all the other nights around then as well so might have a quiet NYE this year. Still a good chance I'll be talked into going out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

squints "looser....."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm sure you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

It's loser!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,244 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I used to make a point of spending it in the bath - the whole point of it being alone.

If you feel some sort of ego trip from doing something - or feel that you are in someway "A loser" for not doing something - on NYE, then get a bloody life.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Seriously though, I've never seen New Years happen on boards.

You joined just over 3 months ago.
    Do people actually celebrate the new year on boards? Does some forever alone guy post a Happy New Year thread in After Hours?

You can,are you asking permission,or just trolling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Hot Lips wrote: »
    You joined just over 3 months ago.
    re-reg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭S23

I'm intrigued by your absolutely f**king woeful spelling, and by the idea that Afghani villagers log into boards on New Years, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

dev, is that you?:pac:
    na..just some troll methinks.

oh...oh by the way,happy new year one an all:D
    trolls:pac::pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Happy things Deco :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

ThePower11 wrote: »
    re-reg

You know too much...hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Do people actually celebrate the new year on boards? Does some forever alone guy post a Happy New Year thread in After Hours?

If you get another ban in the meantime for trolling,I'll be sure to let you know...on new years day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement