Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone thinks I'm gay when I'm not

Options
  • 11-12-2011 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Prepared for the slagging on this but would like some serious insightful replies as well.

Have to put up with this every time I walk down the street / go into a shop / drink in a pub / go through a railway station or airport / get on a bus, the list goes on, and it's pretty much every bloody day.

I once wondered if I was Gay mid-**** as a teenager but immediately lost interest and went back to thinking about women, only ever been romantic or carnal with women and don't envisage it being any other way. No problems whatsoever with Gays or what they do or where they go etc if you think this thread is homophobia inspired it isn't, it just the tediousness and boredom of the whole thing, I'd feel the same way if everyone thought I was Welsh when I wasn't or supported a different football team to the one I do and it went on ad nauseum.

If I was some Beckham-like Metrosexual I expect this BS and take it in my stride but I'm completely middle of the road in my dress sense and behaviour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Take the cock out of your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daelight

Girls love gay dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

I told ya to stop wearing arseless leather trousers in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Are you a hipster?

Lots of them look like fagz but i am told many are in fact asexual or straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Going to lock this before it descends into something bad.

Giving you the major benefit of the doubt here OP, but only you can know if you're gay. Who cares what other people think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I can understand it getting a bit tedious all right, but otherwise does it really matter?

It won't keep the girls away, from what I see they're far more likely to flock 'round the guys who are (or who they perceive as possibly) gay.

Chat 'em up, hook 'em and reel 'em in, lad! :p:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement