Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To get completely white teeth...

Options
  • 11-12-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I've searched but I'm not sure where to start. I read that I should start with getting them seen by a dentist, who can clean them and whiten them. But how do I find and choose the dentist according to reliability and value? I live in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

To get completely white teeth usually means removing the outer surface of the tooth, thereby damaging the tooth. This is not natural.

A normal care routine of brush, floss and mouth wash, coupled with a twice-annual check-up would have your teeth at their natural colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cap1920

Victor wrote: »
    To get completely white teeth usually means removing the outer surface of the tooth, thereby damaging the tooth. This is not natural.

A normal care routine of brush, floss and mouth wash, coupled with a twice-annual check-up would have your teeth at their natural colour.

Where can I get my teeth bleached then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Best get it professionally done at a dentist, any dentist can bleach you teeth for you. Costs and results will vary.

Costs and results will vary.

How do I find and choose the dentist according to the costs and results?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

go to a hygienist.get ur teeth cleaned and polished.then go dentist get lazer tooth whitening or the do it yourself at home whitening gel kits..

hygienist will cost u about 70.whitening will cost between 300 - 450 ..

use whitening toothpastes and electric toothbrush if you wana start right away as this could get ur teeth a shade or 2 whiter within a few weeks

wat part of dublin r u in

• Advertisement

CyberJuice wrote: »
    go to a hygienist.get ur teeth cleaned and polished.then go dentist get lazer tooth whitening or the do it yourself at home whitening gel kits..

hygienist will cost u about 70.whitening will cost between 300 - 450 ..

use whitening toothpastes and electric toothbrush if you wana start right away as this could get ur teeth a shade or 2 whiter within a few weeks

wat part of dublin r u in

South Dublin. I want them whitened by Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

cap1920 wrote: »
    South Dublin. I want them whitened by Wednesday night.

ah my dentist is in south dublin but he doesnt do lazer only gels and the gels take 2 - 3 weeks

try the <snip> places..theres one in tallaght and a few other all over the place,they do lazer whitening as far as i know,google them or try phonebook

Advertisement