Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Score Board

Options
  • 10-12-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads

We have managed to convince the chairperson at our local community center to put up a scoreboard.

He needs ous to draw up a list of suitable score boards to purchase, I cant find too many though.

Can anyone find a decent one for me.

Budget is between 600 - 1000 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Squall19 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

We have managed to convince the chairperson at our local community center to put up a scoreboard.

He needs ous to draw up a list of suitable score boards to purchase, I cant find too many though.

Can anyone find a decent one for me.

Budget is between 600 - 1000 euro.

check www.basketballireland.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Squall19

Thanks Will I will give them a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Kiri

Hi, I only have a name but I'm sure B'ball Ireland could have his number. He's big into the sports timing (google it) he has done most of the larger sports events ie Dublin marathon etc so no cowboy. (Brian Price)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭phil

btw, I saw Marian using an ipad on a desk for this which worked great! Presumably there's some app out there. Just a cheaper option for anyone interested, not necessarily directed at the OP

Advertisement