Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where to buy a Meerkat teddy?

Options
  • 10-12-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm based in Dublin and wondering if there is anywhere in Dublin to get one of these. I dont fancy ordering online and would need one within the next few days :)

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭gerryR

Saw some in a shop window on that street that joins the Ilac center to Abbay st, opposite the Marks and Spencers grocery entrance, not sure if they were teddys or figures though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Disney shop on grafton st should have Timon ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Try build a bear factory. They have a variety of stuffed animals and you can personalize it if you want. Could check their website first. Reasonably priced too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Brilliant!

Thanks for the info folks! I shall go looking!

Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Brilliant!

Thanks for the info folks! I shall go looking!

Much appreciated.

Im pretty sure that If you go to level 2 of Easons on O'Connell Street there is a teddy bear section in the back corner of that floor, the last time i was there, there definatly were some Meercat teddys! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Cheers Liam, will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Let me know if you find it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I saw someone walking out of Argos in Naas with a Meerkat teddy, so I assume they may stock them?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

not the most helpful but zoo shops will sell them,if fancy a trip to the zoo as well,the teddies are usualy the first thing am heading to in a zoo shop but we are in different countries so dont think itd be helpful at all recommending knowsley which do sell meerkats.

how come are not interested in online purchase,such as ebay?:confused:
    it is very secure through paypal [ebay for example] and if make sure to check the feedback of a seller.
    have just had a look and there are a lot of good meerkat teddies available.

if are determined to get it from a physical store,have had a google and found this one in dublin:
    http://www.yourlocal.ie/d/toys-shops-co-dublin/t_bear_co_01_8061866
    -they sell the brand; keel,which has made some meerkat teddies like this one on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/MEERKAT-SOFT-TOY-24cm-KEEL-TOYS-BRAND-NEW-/200469798938?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item2eacee601a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Agree with the gift shop at the zoo!

They also usually have little key ring ones in Claires accessories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'm pretty certain Hamleys have them :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We got ours in Debenhams .
    gerryR wrote: »
    Saw some in a shop window on that street that joins the Ilac center to Abbay st, opposite the Marks and Spencers grocery entrance, not sure if they were teddys or figures though

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi folks,

I'm based in Dublin and wondering if there is anywhere in Dublin to get one of these. I dont fancy ordering online and would need one within the next few days :)

Many thanks!

I don't know if I'm too late here, but Pride and Joy have a Euro shop in Donaghmede and are selling them for just under 10 Euros.

Advertisement