Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economic/Financial information about the Heineken Cup

Options
  • 09-12-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I'm doing a project on the economics of the heinken cup regarding competitive balance, ticket supply and demand, etc and I just wanted to see if anyone could point me to a good location for finding some of this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Exactly what kind of data are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sh7289

I'm finding it hard to find specific information on television rights and how tickets are priced and sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Try to get your hands on the European Rugby Cup's most recent annual reports.

If you cannot find them online or on the ERC website, their Headquarters are on Saint Stephen's Green.

Advertisement