Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover letter - help!

Options
  • 09-12-2011 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

hi guys..

I started writing a cover letter to apply for a receptionist job in a hotel.... but im now stuck :confused: and cant think of what else to put in.. my previous jobs wer in a call center and then in a mobile phone shop...

This is what i have so far.. any ideas/help much appreciated :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to apply for the receptionist position as advertised on ******. I believe this position would be ideal for me as I have 4 years experience in customer service and retail industries and also in dealing with different types of people. I have developed concrete communication skills i.e handling customer complaints and enquiries, I am also very friendly and professional when speaking with customers. I work well both on my own and as part of a team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to apply for the receptionist position as advertised on ******. I believe that I am an ideal candidate for this position as I have 4 years customer service and retail experience. This has enabled me develop concrete communication and problem solving ability and I am experienced at handling client enquiries and complaints. I am professional and customer service orientated, and I work well both on my own and as part of a team

I am very interested in the hospitality industry and am looking for a position which will give me exposure to the administrative aspects of same. I am familiar with the reputation of the [insert name of hotel] and feel it would be an ideal establishment in which to learn more about the trade.

I am a capable, flexible and cheerful individual. I believe I will make an excellent front of house representative for the [insert name of hotel] and that I can make a positive contribution to your team.

I would be delighted to discuss the role further, and look forward to hearing back from you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Evelynmc

Sound! thanks thats great :) always get a mind block cos i think to hard about this stuff =P thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Best of luck with it!!

Thank you. :D

Application sent n all fingers crossed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement