Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Participation trophy generation:Adam Corolla and his epic rant (strong language)

Options
  • 08-12-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

Epic rant, Ben hur epic...are you fed up with the trophies for everyone generation? Listen but be advised strong language

Intro: apparently recorded in October at the LA auto show. Adam Corolla explains the Participation Trophy generation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

gotta love Corolla.....

Having said that, he's very lucky to earn squillions while beatching o podcast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

On my phone - tried and tried to stream but I can't. What's the gist?

I looked up that guy's biography - seems like a bit of a dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

That video is 8 minutes longer than my attention span.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

You need to work on your thread titles. I only came in here to give out about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Dudess wrote: »
    On my phone - tried and tried to stream but I can't. What's the gist?

I looked up that guy's biography - seems like a bit of a dick.

There is no gist, he just moans for a while because he's a moany bitch tbh.

I caught something abouts cars and something about Trophies.

Lets face it, the only decent thing the guy did his whole career is the voice of Death on Family Guy, and he was only funny there because other people wrote his lines.

Funny to have a show business also-ran talking about wanting MVP trophies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement