Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pantomime!

Options
  • 08-12-2011 9:33pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got some free tickets for Dick Whittington at the New Wimbledon Theatre for this Saturday.
    First Family Entertainment and New Wimbledon Theatre are thrilled to announce the casting of Dame Edna Everage in this year's pantomime Dick Whittington. The original desperate housewife turned global gigastar makes her pantomime debut as the Saviour of London and will be joined by Dancing on Ice champion Sam Attwater as Dick Whittington and Nickelodeon presenter Anna Williamson as Alice. And meet Terry the Turtle who will take you on a vibrant underwater 3D adventure!

Dick Whittington tells the rags to riches tale of a young man and his cat on an exciting quest for fame and fortune. Featuring all the traditional pantomime ingredients; sensational songs, a live band, dazzling dance routines, slapstick comedy and bags of audience participation - Dick Whittington is a classic tale of rags to riches, and is guaranteed to be full of wonder to delight audiences of all ages.

The show is on at 2pm and I have three spare tickets so if anyone wants them they can get them from me on the day. I was at Peter Pan last year and it was an amazing show. Not just for the kiddies!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Oooooh pick me, pick me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Fishie wrote: »
    Oooooh pick me, pick me!

If you want one (or more), it's yours! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Excellentay! I haven't been to a panto since I was in Brownies :D

Btw I have swiped your sig and incorporated it into my own, I hope you don't mind

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

That's OK, I stole it from Fysh and altered it ;)

I just checked the travel, and I'll be getting the Jubilee to Waterloo and the South West train from Waterloo to Wimbledon takes 16 mins. I'm aiming to be there for about 1.30 so I can get goodies for the show. :D

I still have two tickets so if anyone else wants them, text me or drop me a pm through Boards and you can have them :)

Is that enough smilies for one post? :P:pac::o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Hope ye have a good time at it :) I will be finishing my Christmas shopping tomorrow afternoon...yay! No really...yay... :o

• Advertisement

I just spent 2 hours after work in westfields trying to finish my Christmas shopping. Got some things but still not finished :(

Internet shopping ftw

Advertisement