Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Shocking case of family abuse in Mayo.

Options
  • 08-12-2011 7:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭

My previouse thread was incorrectly closed by the mod because this was deemed to be "an on-going court case".

The court case has closed, all evidence has been heard including victim impact statements. Sentence will be passed tomorrow.

Please get your facts straight & do your job properly MOD!:P (unless you feel Justice Carney will be unduly influenced by our little discussion???? :P )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

IBTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

My previouse thread was incorrectly closed by the mod because this was deemed to be "an on-going court case".

The court case has closed, all evidence has been heard including victim impact statements. Sentence will be passed tomorrow.

Please get your facts straight & do your job properly MOD!:P (unless you feel Justice Carney will be unduly influenced by our little discussion???? :P )

Is this the Galway case ? or is it a different one again?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Ask mod to reopen thread, we don't need another locked one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Shhhhh................
    These idi.. guys here feel that they need to step in to the shoes of previous dictators who put the fear of God in to the parishoners! The more things change, the more things stay the same! Just a different mask!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭Belly_Dancer

i cant tolerate people who cannot do their job properly, and then hide behind "rules".

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Is this the Galway case ? or is it a different one again?
    different one.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1208/castlebar.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

i cant tolerate people who cannot do their job properly, and then hide behind "rules".

Did you try sending an aul PM to the Mod that closed your thread?

TheZohan wrote: »
    Did you try sending an aul PM to the Mod that closed your thread?

no i prefer to expose incompetence.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

no i prefer to expose incompetence.:cool:

Its not incompetence, it cant be discussed til after sentencing.
    So there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement