Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whose your inspirations?

Options
  • 08-12-2011 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

is there anyone who you are inspired by, parents? brother, sister? celebrities?

my inspirations are lionel messi, david beckham, justin bieber and eden hazard(not that much but he inspired my boards name :D)

im also inspired by other things but these are just 3 people in the spotlight that influence me. im a crazy bieber fan even though im older than him and a lad, but i just think hes a legend. hes just doing what hes doing and living the dream, his haters only make me like him more. cant wait for believe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

EdenHazard wrote: »
    im a crazy bieber fan even though im older than him and a lad, but i just think hes a legend.

Is that you Garry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I feel for this world and the culture youth are subjected to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

My father inspires me.

My father is Nelson Mandela.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Chuck Norris :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jessica fletcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

im a crazy bieber fan !

get. the. Fúck!

outta here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Homer Simpson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

lionel messi, david beckham, justin bieber and eden hazard

All the greats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Larry Murphy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I guess I would have to say Jayzis.

Thank you Jayzis.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

neil_hosey wrote: »
    get. the. Fúck!

outta here!

haters u better get used to it this is a bieber world and you just living in it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

koma, i have learned so much from this guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Paul Galvin. He can really pull off a pair of skinny jeans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao.

All the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Norman Borlaug
    During the mid-20th century, Borlaug led the introduction of these high-yielding varieties combined with modern agricultural production techniques to Mexico, Pakistan, and India. As a result, Mexico became a net exporter of wheat by 1963. Between 1965 and 1970, wheat yields nearly doubled in Pakistan and India, greatly improving the food security in those nations.These collective increases in yield have been labeled the Green Revolution, and Borlaug is often credited with saving over a billion people worldwide from starvation. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970 in recognition of his contributions to world peace through increasing food supply.

What a top bloke!

But mostly the Lazy College Senior meme guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭BlackRoom

Will Oldham, Leo Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Wow...17 replies and nobody has corrected the OP's use of grammar/spelling in the thread title. That's a record for AH.

I'm not really inspired by anyone. I'm too lazy to be inspired into action by 'do-gooders' and not mentally ill enough to be inspired by serial killers to go on a killing spree.

I guess if there was a god of apathy, then he/she would be my inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I do enjoy ransacking churches and hanging with hookers. So I'd have to say Jesus. ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Inspiring Ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'm too lazy to be inspired into action by 'do-gooders' and not mentally ill enough to be inspired by serial killers to go on a killing spree.

I guess if there was a god of apathy, then he/she would be my inspiration.

Hunter S. Thompson.

The man who popularized apathetic fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭migozarad

Silvio "Bunga-Bunga" Berlusconi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

George Orwell - he just understood people and society perfectly.

Charles Dickens - quite radical for his time, and very humanist, and a fantastic writer.

William Shakespeare - for obvious reasons.

Thomas Paine - I agree with pretty much all of his politics, and how he stuck to his guns when his ideas became unpopular with those who'd claimed to follow his writings.
    And he was very ahead of his time, coming up with a detailed pseudo-welfare state in the late 18th century including maternity leave and old age pensions.
    I love how Glenn Beck used to hold him up as a patriot! He was such a lefty!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Wow...17 replies and nobody has corrected the OP's use of grammar/spelling in the thread title. That's a record for AH.

Whose yous're inspirations.

Don't think many people themselves would inspire me but the stuff they create tends to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Anyone who can tell the difference between whose and who's!

Advertisement