Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casmping Du Letty ????

Options
  • 08-12-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

http://www.campingduletty.com/en/index.html

Has anyone been to this place before,,just looking for some feedback,,,I have looked at alot of reviews and it seems to get the thumbs up all around,,,,It would be very handy Via Roscoff,as its on ly 120km to travell,,,,Thinking of going for a week in August with camper,,,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Stayed there for a week in early July last year, hear that it gets jointed in August, fine facilities for caravans/campers/tents, very impressed, had the motorbike and tent with me, met a few Irish there.

Lots of megaliths in the area

Benodet
    262799_2107630765060_1074276521_2417028_4849809_n.jpg

Mougau Bihan
    282034_2107630445052_1074276521_2417027_2577085_n.jpg

Quélarn complex
    282429_2107632085093_1074276521_2417032_5462433_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Thanks Bogman,,,,if only i could just feck off on the bike on me own would be great,,,,ah well,,maybe when the kids are reared,,:)..

It seems to be a good spot,and great being so near ferry port,,,was in france last year and travelled to much,(do enough driveing here)so this year 120km seems good....

Yourman in Achill must have been there at some stage aswell...:)

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/1208/1224308742977.html

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

just looked at the price........2 adults, 2 kids over 6 & 2 under 6 worked out at about €60 / night in Aug.......bit on the pricey side???

I wouldnt have considered it dear,,not for France,where it is,these facilities,and time of year,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

elaverty wrote: »
    Yourman in Achill must have been there at some stage aswell...:)
    [/URL]

McNamara is in gaol as far as I know, controversial bloke and fair dues to him, hope he beats the system this time though dont think he will, Achill is a great spot for the camper, stayed in Keem beach last year....stunning place, off the beaten track
    keem-bay-2.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah yea its beautyfull on a fine day allright.....

Maybe if we had more people with his mindset we might get out of this mess sooner,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭db

elaverty wrote: »
    Ah yea its beautyfull on a fine day allright.....

Maybe if we had more people with his mindset we might get out of this mess sooner,,,

How can you admire the beauty of Achill with one breath and then praise it's destruction with the next? This guy is supposed to be broke yet he had the money to inflict this destruction on the landscape. He should be forced to return the area to its original condition before his vandalism. He is as bad as the bankers he was complaining about.

0005489c-640.jpg

When i say i (admire his mindset) i mean i admire that he is trying to make a stand and a example of the banks that got us into this mess that we find ourselfs in,through no fault of our own... im not saying that i condone what he has done in Achill in anyway,,,,But as a stunt to highlight his campaign it has been a success for him,,,,,

Advertisement