Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any broadsheet.ie admins here? Your website freezes my computer.

Options
  • 08-12-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Does anyone else get the same problem when they open Broadsheet? It literally freezes my computer sends Google Chrome into almost 100% CPU usage when opening each page.

I've noticed some boardsie lingo on Broadsheet, so I guess the two may be connected in some way, that's why I'm posting here... If the two websites aren't connected then I'm damn sure the owners or admins are boardsies at least.

Anyway, I have seen others on broadsheet comments complain about the freezing issue. Please sort it out. I've contacted you by email and facebook but that didn't work, so I'm putting it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Save time and just go to Reddit..

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Basq wrote: »
    Save time and just go to Reddit..

I still haven't figured out how to work that website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Broads.ie wrote: »
    I still haven't figured out how to work that website.

Sounds like a PICNIC error to me, might what to get that looked into.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'll get right on it. Right after I finish this 100% freshly squeezed orange juice. This is the good stuff too. Not like that aldi made from concentrate 25c for 5 litres boil your insides crap. I need good juice. I deserve it.
    But yeah. After this juice, totally get that what ever thing you want fixed working again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement