Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VW Transporter 1600

Options
  • 08-12-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Brother has come into possession of the above and I want to grab him some bits and bobs for it for the auld Christmas, specifically those thermal/silver window covers.

I can't find anything for the 1600 online for them, is there another model transporter where the windows would be similar enough for the covers to fit the 1600?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭defike

You should try asking on one of the VW forum sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

You could try Joe at Cosyclassics. He does a lot of work on VW campers (from split screens to modern T4s). If he can't help, he may be able to put you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

try justkampers.com . they have it all for vw whatever the year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Jon White/ vwspares.ie is another irish option. Anything not on the site (but on just kampers) he can get as far as I'm aware.

btw, we've the thermal screens. Whatever about keeping the heat in (I'm sure they help), they're great for keeping the light out!

Advertisement