Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy eBay Sellers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

No paypal either?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Just in case you get carried away under the mistletoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

Worst Deal Ever

the seller has 100% positive feedback from 96 customers , so all 96 people who have trusted the seller have not been disappointed.

You should get the morning after pill yourself in case you get carried away under the missletoe. Best tenner ( or so ) ye ever spent, if you compare it to the cost of rearing a child, buying nappies etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the government should be buying these and giving them out free, cut back their children's allowance costs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

the i pill, are they made by apple ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Meow_Meow

With all the dodginess that is on eBay, my faith was restored in them earlier this week. I won a top in an auction from a woman in the UK and since I was the only bidder, got it for only 99p. She obviously decided that it didn't sell for enough, so she relisted it without telling me, and it was only a few days later that I was kinda like "Uh, hello? are you posting it?" and she just told me she "doesn't post internationally" and refunded me money...?? Proceeded to leave her negative feedback, as you do when someone screws you over, and she freaked out telling me to take it down and threatened to give me negative feedback in return. Apparently sellers aren't allowed leave negative or neutral feedback so she gave me positive feedback with a line in cap lock about me being "THE WORST BUYER EVER- BAD ATTITUDE AVOID!!!" - thankfully, eBay has some policy stating that you can't write something negative when you give positive feedback, so her comment was removed, but the full score stayed on my account :P Justice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Meow_Meow wrote: »
    With all the dodginess that is on eBay, my faith was restored in them earlier this week. I won a top in an auction from a woman in the UK and since I was the only bidder, got it for only 99p. She obviously decided that it didn't sell for enough, so she relisted it without telling me, and it was only a few days later that I was kinda like "Uh, hello? are you posting it?" and she just told me she "doesn't post internationally" and refunded me money...?? Proceeded to leave her negative feedback, as you do when someone screws you over, and she freaked out telling me to take it down and threatened to give me negative feedback in return. Apparently sellers aren't allowed leave negative or neutral feedback so she gave me positive feedback with a line in cap lock about me being "THE WORST BUYER EVER- BAD ATTITUDE AVOID!!!" - thankfully, eBay has some policy stating that you can't write something negative when you give positive feedback, so her comment was removed, but the full score stayed on my account :P Justice! :D

Send her a message saying Neener Neener Neener!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Meow_Meow

AeoNGriM wrote: »
    Send her a message saying Neener Neener Neener!
    XD
    The thought did cross my mind, but I managed to hold back :P
    She did send me a request to remove the comment (again) which I politely declined. Although it was partly my fault for not looking at the other feedback she'd gotten. She left really weird and immature responses to a lot of the negative feedback she'd received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Anyone silly enough to buy any kind of pills via the Internet really deserves to get screwed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Anyone silly enough to buy any kind of pills via the Internet really deserves to get screwed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone buying those pills has already been screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Advertisement