Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog food deals

Options
  • 08-12-2011 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

I got an email through this morning from these guys about dog food deals. Might be of benefit for peeps who feed Burns or Eukanuba :)

http://petshoponline.ie/

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Yet another recession busting tip brought to you by andreac.

Andrea you've posted so many of these now over the last few weeks that I've decided you need a jingle and a suitable slogan.

Anyone have any ideas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Good enough deal it's more expensive everywhere else but I won't buy from them any more have you seen the state of the cages they are selling..bird and hamster coffins urgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Thanks Andrea for the link. :)

Have to agree with SigmaForce - those hamster cages are WAY too small. Although in fairness, most pet shops don't sell anything bigger.

I wonder how many people who buy a rabbit/hamster/mouse/guinea pig "starter kit" ever bother upgrading to a bigger cage? :(

Advertisement