Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black taxi drivers pulling sudden u turns in unauthorized places.

Options
  • 08-12-2011 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I have come across this once to often, in Ballsbridge one guy almost TBoned me trying to U Turn over a continuous white line,. Lucky the roads were dry.

Dame street is notorious for it, twice in the last few weeks I have seen Gardai pull in these culprits. Where do these guys do their driving tests nevermind their PSV's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

I have come across this once to often, in Ballsbridge one guy almost TBoned me trying to U Turn over a continuous white line,. Lucky the roads were dry.

Dame street is notorious for it, twice in the last few weeks I have seen Gardai pull in these culprits. Where do these guys do their driving tests nevermind their PSV's

Would there be a lot of London taxi's in Dublin ? (black cabs) :confused:

They do have a smaller turning circle than most cars...maybe that's why they are fond of the U turn ?

Unless you mean non white taxi drivers, in which case you are out of line imo.

White Irish taxi drivers also perform stupid and dangerous maneuvers from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Jaysus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I have seen many white taxi drivers do this.

The problem has nothing to do with race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

I can only assume you're trolling with this.

Take a couple of weeks off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement