Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video: School kids rob kid for his trainers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Jesus, he really gave him a hiding.

Twat!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

There some nice shoes alright, but I wouldnt go to them extremes to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I blame the Jews/Muslims/Blacks/Asians/Other people who don't look like me, believe what I believe or come from where I come from.

Is that what you want OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

tdv123 wrote: »
    There some nice shoes alright, but I wouldnt go to them extremes to get them.

If I cant afford something, then i either:

go without

save up by working

tiger55 wrote: »
    save up by working

Pussy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Ow shi.

Ow shi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

They were black trainers, in fairness. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Assaulting a random person (Who will likely sue), getting yourself and eight other people expelled and being made a show of worldwide for a pair of pretty ordinary looking black shoes... Stupidity at its finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Ya...and someone was inquiring about a black santa......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Seachmall wrote: »
    I blame the Jews/Muslims/Blacks/Asians/Other people who don't look like me, believe what I believe or come from where I come from.

Is that what you want OP?

Where you getting that angle from?? If the OP has some form for inciting hatred I hold my hands, but that videos worth seeing just to see scum at work, and that was total nuts, the beating savage and the gloating to the camera obscene. Its hardly an editorial by the OP to say non-whites do this! just cause they is black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

What have you got to say on the subject, OP? What are your reasons for posting the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I dunno if it looks like it was staged for the benefit of U tube or not. He did not exactly beat him up.

darlett wrote: »
    Where you getting that angle from?? If the OP has some form for inciting hatred I hold my hands, but that videos worth seeing just to see scum at work, and that was total nuts, the beating savage and the gloating to the camera obscene. Its hardly an editorial by the OP to say non-whites do this! just cause they is black.

OP participated in another thread with racist overtones just before starting this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

El Weirdo wrote: »
    What have you got to say on the subject, OP? What are your reasons for posting the video?

Ow shi, naw.

Dawg.

darlett wrote: »

I think the dude is on the special brew :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

ya gotta love them for making the evidence available online though..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

tiger55 wrote: »
    Again. Anything to say on the matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

What's so special about this? This kind of thing has been happening for decades. It was a frequent occurrence at my secondary school back in the 90's. It happened so much the school eventually brought out a ban on all brand name runners. I remember standing there feeling helpless as my friend Donna got her runners taken off her the exact same way. There was nothing I could do about it - there was just too many of them to fight back.

x_Ellie_x wrote: »
    What's so special about this?.

Non-whites are coming over here victimizing whites.

Or at least that's OP's take on it (given his recent posting history).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I find it somewhat amusing that worldstarhiphop.com so proudly endorse the videos with their watermark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Has anyone in the YouTube comments mentioned race yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭LaFlammeRouge

Perfect example of how not to stand up to a bully. He showed weakness and got beat up because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

hondasam wrote: »
    He did not exactly beat him up.

Yeah, he only punched him in the face repeatedly.:rolleyes:

PK2008 wrote: »
    Has anyone in the YouTube comments mentioned race yet?

lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Perfect example of how not to stand up to a bully. He showed weakness and got beat up because of it.

You cannot be serious. Those guys were looking for a fight. I'm guessing the victim isn't a UFC fighter so what did you expect him to do, beat the ****e out of 9 other guys?

And these guys have all gotten expelled while he's still in school. Who really lost out in this case?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

All bullies are secretly cowards who will back down when stood up to..........well except the bully in that video of course.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bye now OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement