Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas card appeal for tram woman lol

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

She is remanded in custody, but these women are free.

Who was worse?

Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

tiger55 wrote: »

Who is her daddy and what does she do?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Warm embrace me hole.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Who was worse?

Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

Well, that is pretty sickening. Nice job linking to the Daily Mail though. Not surprising from a massive racist though.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

Who was worse?

Arguably, that IS worse. But we can't turn this ino a 'them vs us' thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 samrulz

they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims

Cannot be true as Muslims don't drink!!:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I had to google her. Racist train woman. Wonder is she disputing a fine? You'd swear she was a freedom fighter the way they were on about her.

Arguably, that IS worse. But we can't turn this ino a 'them vs us' thing.

Well the double standards stinks.

Why this in the media?

We all know if a white man had did this it would be on the news 24/7.

SEX ATTACKER TOLD POLICE HE WANTED 'WHITE WOMAN TO RAPE'
    FINSBURY PARK, NORTH LONDON. A sex attacker screamed 'I wanted to find a white woman to rape' after police caught him groping a clubber, a court heard. Gavin Isaie, 21, shouted 'I was doing the Lord's work' as officers restrained him in an alley following a chase on foot through London's West End.

http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/online_archive/?name=Gavin+Isaie&place=&courts=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

No, i don't send Christmas cards to anyone. Some jail time might do her some good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Is she really spending Xmas in jail?
    Emma West, 34, appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

She cried as the three magistrates watched the footage, which has now been seen more than 11 million times online.

An administrative error earlier led to Ms West entering a not guilty plea.

The court file was later amended to show she has not yet pleaded.

Ms West was remanded in custody until 3 January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16051120

Fucking disgrace imo.

Not fair on her children and the nut-jobs will make a martyr out of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Emma West can rot in pig **** for all I care.

So can those drunken idiots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Its a absolute disgrace that she has to spend xmas in Jail, freedom of speech my ass, of course if your not white you can beat the crap of a woman and still not even go to Jail.
    All thanks to P.C brigade.

Is she really spending Xmas in jail?

****ing disgrace imo.

Not fair on her children and the nut-jobs will make a martyr out of her.

Emma West, the passenger who featured in the viral video My Tram Experience, was remanded in custody until the New Yea,r after appearing at Croydon Magistrates' Court charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/262309/20111206/weeping-emma-west-court-accused-tram-experience.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Who was worse?

Well, at least they had some kind of excuse. It may well be true that they weren't used to alcohol and it went to their heads. :cool:

The judge was there and heard all of the evidence.

Let's wait and see whether West gets a custodial sentence before we make too many comparisons. That will be decided after all the evidence has been heard.

By all means send her an Xmas card. She can read them and improve her vocabulary.:)

No need to send one to the Somali women, though. Muslims aren't big into Xmas.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Its always a White Christmas in her gaff.

I'll get me coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

It's nearly as bad as that woman who put the cat in the bin :eek:

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Muslims aren't big into Xmas.:rolleyes:

Who doesn't like Christmas?!?! Presents and Food!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

It's nearly as bad as that woman who put the cat in the bin :eek:

Was it a black cat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

hondasam wrote: »
    Was it a black cat?

Worse,,,it was Persian.

No, really, I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

With the the amount of crazy critical thinkers that are wishing harm on her,jail is probably the safest place for her at the moment.
    examle of the idiotic commentators below

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Its a absolute disgrace that she has to spend xmas in Jail, freedom of speech my ass, of course if your not white you can beat the crap of a woman and still not even go to Jail.

such power these fictional things have, it's astounding.

Macken200 wrote: »
    With the the amount of crazy critical thinkers that are wishing harm on her,jail is probably the safest place for her at the moment.

We should take all the black people who don't like white people and all the white people who don't like black people and put them in one room and I'll be damned if a little caramel brown baby doesn't come crawling out!

People are lovers deep down, not haters... maaaan.
    such power these fictional things have, it's astounding.
    They're teaming up with the Bleeding Heart Liberals to file a class action lawsuit against Santa regarding his mistreatment of Reindeers and dwarves.

Has anyone here ever heard of Kriss Donald?

He was a 15 year old TORTURED to death by Asians in Glasgow. He was even set on fire while still alive, but you ever heard about this outside Scotland?

Seachmall wrote: »

They're teaming up with the Bleeding Heart Liberals to file a class action lawsuit against Santa regarding his mistreatment of Reindeers and dwarves.

I am getting some vodka and potatos for Santa as the Poles have probably stole his job also.

I am getting some vodka and potatos for Santa as the Poles have probably stole his job also.

Ya, but the Jews orchestrated the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Freedom of speech doesnt cover racial abuse. sorry JOKJO. the dog don't hunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

Seachmall wrote: »
    I'll be damned if a little caramel brown baby doesn't come crawling out
    And that would probably be due to the .....! man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

This isnt as black and white as some people think (thank you).

This is just another fcuk up in the judicial system, nothing new, nothing racially motivated and no excuse to be harping on about black people not being convicted of alleged crimes as some sort of proof of double standards.

Lets all calm down and stop trying to promote racial hatred here and point the finger at the fcukers who are responsible for their actions. This idiot who spouted racist crap on the tram and the subsequent fcuk up by the legal team or administrators of the court that led to her being remanded.

RichieC wrote: »
    Freedom of speech doesnt cover racial abuse. sorry JOKJO. the dog don't hunt.

If Absolute Freedom of Speech doesn't exist then Freedom of Speech doesn't exist.

"You have the right to free speech as long as you don't:
    • Preach racism
    • Criticize God
    • Speak about confidential Govt. details
    • Talk about my affair with a footballers wife
    • Offend my rabbit
    etc.
    "

You can't limit someone's right to free speech and still call it free speech.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

While I don't condone what she did, she does not deserve to spend time in jail this is a joke. I will send her a card .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement