Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Options
  • 07-12-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

too early?? :D seriously though i hope everyone had a great year and best of luck to all our competition in the new year. i see my team competing in ireland as 'practice' for when we go abroad so its important we all push each other and raise the bar.
    i noticed massive improvements in the technical level of Amatuer fighters towards the 2nd half of this year so great to see. 2012 will be very interesting!!

also, as usual, i'd like to invite everyone from any gym to my gym on Christmas day for the traditional pre-dinner roll :D
    12-2pm at the longmile road gym. this is our 8th year doing this and its usually a bit of fun and gets the appetite up!

finally as an early 'gift' anyone out there thinking of taking up BJJ or MMA or looking for a good New Years Resolution i'd like to offer you the opportunity to train at Straight Blast Gym Longmile Road for the entire month of January for free!! we've a new Absolute Beginners Program starting in Jan so suitable for all levels. go to http://www.sbgireland.com/ for details

see you on the mat! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

IS this available in the City Centre gym?

IS it free by doing the Absolute beginners course or is it free classes for the month of Jan?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

longmile road only

and all classes free (we've 26 classes per week!)

any other queries please go to the webste :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Guess that's pretty good prep for the Euros, moving to Dublin for January so.

Cheers John.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Same to you john.
    I'm looming forward to the new year and what it will bring, hopefully it will bring a few belts down south to cork :-)

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Guess that's pretty good prep for the Euros, moving to Dublin for January so.

Cheers John.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

anyone out there thinking of taking up BJJ or MMA or looking for a good New Years Resolution i'd like to offer you the opportunity to train at Straight Blast Gym Longmile Road for the entire month of January for free!! we've a new Absolute Beginners Program starting in Jan so suitable for all levels. go to http://www.sbgireland.com/ for details

Anyone who hasn't already tried BJJ would be mental not to take up this offer, I'm just under a year training in SBG and taking the plunge was one of the best decisions I ever made.

To paraphrase Father Ted: "SBG, a great bunch of lads"!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Merry Christmas to you too John.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

John I thought u were an atheist

Happy honica

All the best to all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Great offer.
    I've been planning on joining SBG for a while now and there's always been something in the way of doing it. But I'll definately be heading over in January and finally doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

finally as an early 'gift' anyone out there thinking of taking up BJJ or MMA or looking for a good New Years Resolution i'd like to offer you the opportunity to train at Straight Blast Gym Longmile Road for the entire month of January for free!! we've a new Absolute Beginners Program starting in Jan so suitable for all levels. go to http://www.sbgireland.com/ for details

see you on the mat! :)

just got confirmed today that i can add to this :D

as well as the ENTIRE month free you will receive 1 FREE Nutrition and Strength Training session worth €75 with the no.1 facility in the country http://www.irishstrength.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Merry Xmas kiddies.Hope Santa brings ya everything ya want ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement