Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

falling for a guy. but im spoken for

Options
  • 07-12-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

:confused: So this is the story... I'm with my fella since we were like 14 now 26... i met this lad out one night 6 years ago. Nothing has ever happened between us, but we get one great and he has told me how he feels! But i couldn't bring myself to cheat or hurt my bf! What do i do??? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

OP, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope.

Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Threesome. Including an Eiffel Tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Set your Relationship Status to "It's complicated" obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

chatchick wrote: »
    but we get one great and he has told me how he feels!

Hard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Break up with your boyfriend. Quite simple really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

real answer:
    thats up to you op. if you want real advice i wouldnt use AH

AH answer:
    3 way

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

Fear Uladh: Best response ever, but you f***'ed it up by calling the OP "Roger", you should have changed the name!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

OP - you're asking for relationship advice? On After Hours? Where the vast majority of the users are undersexed single Irish men on the dole?

Good luck :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Have your boyfriends taken out
    (Call yourself something the papers will love too, ummm chatchick could be a good one alright)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

OP - you're asking for relationship advice? On After Hours? Where the vast majority of the users are undersexed single Irish men on the dole?
    Source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Sorry chatchick....I'm spoken for as well.
    I know how you feel about me but let's just leave it at you posting on Ireland's largest online bulletin board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

You came to the right place OP.

You are dating from 14 to 26 ?? right this won't be popular but........are you both mad ???? Far to long across the wrong ages to be in one relationship. Break up and live life a bit before become so settled .

But hey that's just what I think plenty will disagree. Also I don't know you so this could be the worst advice ever in the world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

:confused: So this is the story... I'm with my fella since we were like 14 now 26... i met this lad out one night 6 years ago. Nothing has ever happened between us, but we get one great and he has told me how he feels! But i couldn't bring myself to cheat or hurt my bf! What do i do??? :confused:
    Post naked pictures of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

But i couldn't bring myself to cheat or hurt my bf! What do i do??? :confused:
    You post in Relationship Issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement