Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot stone massage in Limerick

Options
  • 07-12-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    Im desperately trying to come up with ideas for christmas presents for the wife.....the only hint I got (can recall....) is that she would like to have a hot stone massage.....does any place in Limerick offer such a service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Woodlands in Adare do them. revas spa is the name of the spa out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭The Bull O'Shea

Massaging your stones?? I think you might find the Cathrine Street thread of some interest :D

Seriously I think Bellisimo do them also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Massaging your stones?? I think you might find the Cathrine Street thread of some interest :D

It was only a matter of time.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

ha ha!
    Now I myself have no idea what a hot stone massage is but seeing as tis the only thing I can think of that herself would like.....I have to get her a voucher for it....needs to be in Limerick so that rules out Adare....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Try no 1 Pery spa there is meant to be excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 kebris

Shades Hair and Beauty - 43 Thomas St.
    they were offering a good deal for a "Luxury Manicure and Hot Stone Massage" via the LivingSocial site a couple of weeks back ... see http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/514/deals/177003
    The deal is now over, but you'll get the general idea ...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP try the radisson hotel on the Ennis Road. They actually do a Buy One Get One Free on Mondays out there. Ive picked up a few brownie points by getting a day spa for my other half and then she can bring a friend for free. Im sure they apply to individual treatments as well. Might be worth giving them a ring.

regards
    dunny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

sioda wrote: »
    Try no 1 Pery spa there is meant to be excellent

Been there and can vouch for the place.
    You get to use the thermal spa before your treatment so use of the sauna etc which is a nice addition to your day.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

I've been to Pery Square, Adare Manor and Woodlands (Revas)....Woodlands is far and away the best spa of the three. Feels more luxurious, staff were more friendly and it has an outdoor jacuzzi!!! I've had a hot stone massage there and it was lovely...

Advertisement