Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Cookie Cutters? ASAP required!

Options
  • 07-12-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

I am seeking Christmas shaped cookie cutters.. preferably multiple sizes of the same design (for special cookies I want to make!)

I am in city centre (near Drumcondra) area and Finglas for work... if anyone saw any, woudl appreciate a tip off!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Homestore & More have gingerbread families / men and they have other shapes and things. They're on special too. Have seen them in the Blanchardstown branch for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Thanks for that!! I don't think I'd get out there though :( I am without wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭SurferRosa

Hi,

try this shop:
    http://www.kitchencomplements.ie/kc/Main/Home.asp

it's pretty pricey, but they have lots of baking related stuff. It's a small shop, if you go downstairs, I'm sure they have lots of cookies cutters of different shapes and sizes...

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Heatons have a box with 3/4 in them you can see them online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

shannon82 wrote: »
    Heatons have a box with 3/4 in them you can see them online

Couldnt see these in my local Heatons! Thank you though..
    I found some at last, dodgy looking but the tree and star are ok :)

I now need sprinkles for the top, but www.kitchencompliments.ie are all out of stock.

This is becoming a nightmare!! Any ideas for sprinkles?! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisacake

Know its late but just looked at your post that kitchen place is expensive snowflake plungers for 6.40?I got some online for 2.60
    I use ebay abd buy online where possible also home store and more always fantastic!

Advertisement