Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band T shirts

Options
  • 06-12-2011 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get band t shirts in limerick eg linkin park blink 182 etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

HMV i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Go to the Print shop in Arthur's Quay.

There's also a shop (or was) up William St, which backs onto one of the alleys on Foxes Bow which does that stuff.

Been years since I was there so dunno if it's still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

HMV in the crescent sc have a decent selection, the one in town has a few aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

hopefully it's still there but if you're at the Market on Saturday, there's a stall just before you turn the corner to go to the Edge, they've all tshirts and hoodies

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

The selection in HMV is dire. Buy online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

can you go into a t-shirt place and ask them to put ac/dc or wham on a t-shirt ? will they do it or is there copyright issues or would they just do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

Ya i think i will i have looked around and online has great selection thanks anyway people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

betonit wrote: »
    can you go into a t-shirt place and ask them to put ac/dc or wham on a t-shirt ? will they do it or is there copyright issues or would they just do it?

Yeah they should have loads of stuff to choose from.

Advertisement