Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMA "Strictly Come Dancing Charity Show"

Options
  • 06-12-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Performance Martial Arts in association with Addicted to Dance(Aisling Toher)will host a "Strictly Come Dancing" show in aid of The Irish Heamophilia Society on February 17th at the prestige Marriot Hotel in Ashbourne Co Meath. This show will see 10 male and female fighte...rs including the head coach Michael Burke paired off with top dancers to compete head to head to be crowned dance champion. Proceeds from this show will go the worthy Irish Heamophilia Society. There will also be a kickboxing display from head coach Michael Burke on the nite and also a fine display of dance from Aislings dance company too. This will be a great nite of entertainment so we would incorage everyone to get behind this event and show some support. For info on tickets priced at 20euro or if anyone would like to sponser this event please contact Michael Burke on 0857249933 or by email on info@performancemartialarts.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mick I won't get to it, but if you've a paypal I'll make a small donation.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Cheers Martin very kind of you. Just put my email into paypal and do it there, info@performancemartialarts.ie Also heres some info about the charity too. They do a lot for my son.

http://www.haemophilia.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

BUMP!! This show is on this Friday nite so if anyone is around and wants drop in there are plenty of tickets on the door. This will be a great nite out for all and it wasnt easy at all to learn these dances so id like to thank Aisling Toher from Addicted to Dance Rathoath for putting up with us over the last few months and i hope this will encourage more clubs to do the same for there chsen charities in the future.

Mick Burke

Advertisement