Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working/worked for Arise-Europe?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Anyone working for Arise-Europe here? Just got a phone call to go in for interview tomorrow and I'm kinda curious as to what the work environment is like. I've found one or two threads on here about the company but there all in excess of a year old. If you are working/have worked them (ideally Vodafone broadband tech support) let me know... Everything!

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Got offered a job there once. HR don't seem to have a clue. Work is meant to be alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

HR don't seem to have a clue.
    Exactly what I heard too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Thanks lads :) I'll just see how it goes I suppose... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Best of luck with it mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

well, if it hasn't changed it's pretty much straight forward call cente job. crappy pay, sometimes half day shifts (and sometimes weekends) - but this was sth like 4 years ago

there's an old topic ->here<- you can get some more info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Its better than nothing remember that and it can lead on to better things!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Just said I'd throw some feedback. Went for the interview etc and HR didn't seem that bad? I went in with the mind-frame that uncoordinated unprofessional disaster was going to occur but it actually didn't. Though, the new HR manager isn't even working there a full 12 months yet :)

Advertisement