Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamper Items

Options
  • 06-12-2011 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

I have decided to do up hampers for the various family households (adults only) this year. And get separate gifts for their various children.

so far for my hampers I have

bottle red
    bottle white
    some fancy chocolates
    fancy coffee with mug

Can anybody come up with another one or two gifts that will fit in a hamper and be quite quirky and that could suit both male and female.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sugartri

Dvds are good, also maybe a throw that everything can be set on in the hamper, or if its for an individual you could do bath goods and use a bath robe. Big lollipops, candy canes, books anything really.
    You could do themed ones, like a night in with a dvd, chocolates, wine etc. And for a student you could have Pot Noodles, colour catchers for laundry, cider etc.
    Cupcakes are also a nice touch. Frames, scarves, faveourite sweets hampers and crisps. Oh and scented candles!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I did a hamper for my sister a couple of years ago when she was a student. I put in lots of little things, perfume, hat and scarf set with fingerless gloves (smoker) that covered over as mittens, phone credit, dvd, cd, couple of books, lip balm and moisturiser. She loved it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

On the food theme- Mince pies and a Christmas pudding?
    Or a nice Lindt chocolate reindeer or Santa- makes it look really festive!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

any ones I make up I always thrown in a Yankee candle of some sort and maybe a tea light holder festive looking.

Advertisement