Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Castleknock

Options
  • 06-12-2011 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello!

Just moved into a rental on college road in Castleknock and trying to get broadband. UPC seems to be confused as to whether it can provide service or if any upgrades are available on my street and Eircom and vodafone don't have the range of TV/phone (int'l calls)/broadband (fast!) I would ideally like. Satellite seems to have questionable quality.

What's this American girl used to lightning speed and professional customer service to do?

Any help appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

well upc spent months digging up the road earlier on this year so you should be able to get upc.

if you are in one of the apartment blocks or housing estates, I'd say it should be there.

if you are in a "one off" house, then maybe that could be a problem but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 thebullers

That's the problem, I'm in one of about 5 single family homes on that road and it seems we're not worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

take three.ie 60gb for 30 euro per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

thebullers wrote: »
    That's the problem, I'm in one of about 5 single family homes on that road and it seems we're not worth it!
    Ask your neighbours what they have for TV (might have UPC) and broadband.

If any of them have UPC then the chances of you being able to get it increases.

Advertisement